PRIMARY FUNCTION / POSITION SUMMARY:
The Senior Creative Team manages the day-to-day creative needs of the Seattle metro-region FDAF regions. Interacts with the Denver-based creative team for specific needs. Is the creative lead / team for the regional work.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Oversee development of new and existing campaigns – broadcast, digital and print.
• Originate innovative creative on limited budgets.
• Oversee post-production; VO records, editorial, etc.
• Manage deadlines big and small for all the regional projects.
• Provide concepts/ideas for National creative platforms.
• Travel to Denver to interact/work with the creative team in-person.
• Translate ideas into other media (web, direct mail, showroom, print, broadcast, digital and promotions).
• Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
• Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Strong conceptual abilities: ability to originate creative ideas quickly and on limited budgets.
• Strong people skills: able to lead and motivate creative personnel. Self-motivated.
• Strong presentation skills: ability to persuade, inform and take criticism from clients, while maintaining agency standards and strategic point-of-view.
• Experience across disciplines (advertising, direct marketing, interactive) preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
Click the link below 👇🏻