aatchi & Saatchi Wellness is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our Creative team in New York.
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
About the Role:
· Work together with art directors, planning, and account team to provide creative, strategically sound solutions for client, in-house and new business needs
· Own jobs, beginning to end
· Write and reference promotional material without supervision
· Constantly look for new, compelling copy presentation
· Submit complete, fully referenced and annotated manuscripts consistent with clients’ style guide on time and on budget
· Initiate data searches and maintain reference files
· Clearly communicate information and direction to other writers as well as suppliers, freelancers, and editorial staff
· Participate in client meetings and presentations
· Attend market research
· Work closely with the art, editorial and traffic departments to ensure that projects are completed according to deadlines
· Present work in an organized and interesting manner
· 2-5 years of agency writing experience
· BA or BS degree
· Proven creative ability
· Strong communications skills
· Past experience with HCP writing
Click the link below 👇🏻