The Marketing Copywriter role is designed to support Emergency Care’s content marketing initiatives. The person in this role is accountable for communicating the Stryker brand through compelling, targeted messaging to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and customer retention for our AED, resuscitation, and data portfolios.
This position works cross-functionally with Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, Internal Communications, and Sales among other cross-functional teams to drive global market adoption of AEDs and related solutions.
- Conceptualize, write, and edit copy for a variety of integrated marketing campaigns and deliverables including print collateral, web content, emails, and event materials.
- Develop content for newsletters, industry articles, advertising, media/PR, testimonials/white papers, social media campaigns, and sales team communications.
- Create and manage quarterly newsletters to distributors and customers.
- Distill complex subject matter into engaging B2B marketing copy.
- Drive the creative brief process for campaign/event kick-offs.
- Capture marketing messaging customer feedback and make recommendations for refining content that resonates with target audiences around the world.
- Create digital marketing content and monitor performance.
- Leverage data and reporting to interpret customer behavior, test messaging, capture more qualified leads, convert leads to customers, retain customers, and drive referral business.
- Possess a deep understanding of target market audience behavior, fundamentals of sales and marketing psychology, and a strong grasp of brand stewardship.
- Ensure messages align with the company’s strategies, goals, objectives and brand. Ask the right questions to get to the heart of what the content is trying to achieve.
- Work closely with Emergency Care Brand Marketing and Marketing Communications stakeholders to test new branding concepts and messaging across different geographies and audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, Copywriting or related field required
- 3+ years experience required
- Proven ability to create content that drives customer engagement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to produce engaging and high-cadence content across different communication vehicles (web, social media, newsletters, etc.).
- Excellent organizational and analytic skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
How to apply
Click the link below 👇🏻
Other openings in Redmond