This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and hands-on individual to become a key member of one of the leading global boutique partners in the Workday ecosystem.
As a Content Writer/Copy Writer, you will play a significant role in all marketing activities for WorkSmart. You will craft messaging and positioning for the services and products provided. You'll conceive, develop and manage content and marketing programs that get results.
A customer-centric approach, attention to detail, top-notch writing and editing skills, and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits and everyday English is crucial.
The successful candidate will:
- Scope, commission, write, and edit content across all relevant channels (print, web, mobile, social media)
- Manage relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate
- Be accountable for delivering content assets that are accurate, timely, high-quality and to the department’s style
- Be accountable for choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
- Provide content and editorial advice to other members of the marketing team
- Make sure appropriate policy and legal checking takes place
- Extensive experience of writing for both print and web, with proven ability to create accessible and usable content
- Using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
- Working with content publishing systems
- Delivering alongside designers and developers as part of an agile team
- Developing content strategy, for example content audit and analysis, governance guidelines, content mapping, style guidelines
- Excellent ability to write for the web and create accessible, usable content
- Make complex language and processes simple to understand
- Using metrics and user feedback to define and refine content
- Be able to explain decisions clearly and communicate effectively with anyone involved in the project
- Understanding of information architecture, interaction design and visual design principles
- Good time management and ability to work independently
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of user research and the techniques used to gather, define and
- understand user needs
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and knowledge of content strategy methods, including audit, content mapping, developing content guidelines
- Experience working in a tech company
- Good knowledge of HCM, ERP and SaaS principles or products
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.