TrueCar is seeking an experienced Copywriter to drive messaging for our B2B marketing strategy. This new role is critical to the evolution of TrueCar’s dealer marketing function, focused on growing adoption of our dealer product portfolio through email, digital, print, and social campaigns as well as event-based marketing.
The B2B marketing Copywriter will collaborate cross-functionally and support the dealer marketing team to drive sales and pipeline influence for TrueCar’s dealer sales team.
Reporting to the Director of Dealer Marketing, he/she will also work closely and support the Industry Relations and Education team to execute content and event marketing strategies.
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop copy for a variety of platforms including print and web projects like banner ads, websites, and email campaigns
- Develop customer lifecycle messaging for lead generation campaigns via email and website landing pages designed for conversion
- Create compelling messaging to drive booth visitation at key industry events, speaking engagements, and online events including webinars/podcasts
- Develop a product understanding and work cross-functionally to deliver marketing collateral and tools for sales enablement
- Bring data and product benefits to life through content marketing in the form of infographics and case-studies
- Deliver high-quality, on-brand/voice copy solutions that meet all legal, partner and best practice requirements
- Translate marketing strategies into creative execution, partnering with sales and other stakeholder teams to ensure that content meets brand and business objectives
- Distill complex product concepts to understandable messaging that drives user engagement and excitement
- Proofread and edit all final B2B marketing assets to ensure brand and grammar accuracy
- 5+ years’ experience writing and editing B2B marketing copy
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to distill complex technical and business concepts into crisp, user-friendly communications
- Experience developing and implementing content curation, intake, and editorial review workflows
- Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Strong creative, conceptual and collaboration skills