• Job Description: Primary responsibilities include writing, proofreading and editing of customer service correspondence, copy brochures, direct mail, print and or digital content for client-facing marketing, product, and educational literature.
• Revise and maintain content for existing library of materials as needed.
• Develop new content or copy workarounds for new creative.
• Facilitate review and approval process with compliance and stakeholders, ensuring the integrity of the creative throughout.
• Strong project management skills required.
• Complete design and art changes and/or provide detailed art direction as needed.
• Comprehensive portfolio of copywriting samples and integrated marketing campaigns required.
• Ability to distill complicated information into plain, easy-to-understand language.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to engage colleagues and managers in editorial discussions and feedback.
• Demonstrated ability to meet multiple high-pressure, short-term deadlines.
• Requires a Bachelors degree and 10+ years of relevant experience.
• Requires expertise with direct response, brand and service/corporate communications; fluent with Office applications; experience with Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
Click the link below 👇🏻