This role is responsible for developing copy for efforts across HMH’s K–12 business, helping to build upon HMH’s strong reputation as a leader in the education market and drive leads for all K–12 business units.
- Develops whip-smart, compelling content in support of K–12 campaigns based on a deep understanding of audience, customer need, message, business objective, market research, and product positioning
- Writes content for nurture campaigns; includes emails, landing pages, brochures, conference materials, and more
- Collaborates with product marketing and account planning teams to ensure that copy complements marketing goals
- Identifies content that can be further developed for other marketing pieces, such as infographics, videos, presentations, etc.
- Coordinates with account managers and design team to facilitate the execution of collateral
- Has the ability to own a project from conception to completion working closely with writing, design, and product marketing stakeholders
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years’ experience
- Well versed in writing all content marketing types including, but not limited to: brochures, other print collateral, emails, and web copy
- Marketing, communications, or agency background preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Superb writing, communication & presentation skills
- Team player with strong cross-functional, project management skills
- Creative thinker able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (NASDAQ:HMHC) is a global learning company dedicated to changing people’s lives by fostering passionate, curious learners. As a leading provider of pre-K–12 education content, services, and cutting-edge technology solutions across a variety of media, HMH enables learning in a changing landscape. HMH is uniquely positioned to create engaging and effective educational content and experiences from early childhood to beyond the classroom. HMH serves more than 50 million students in over 150 countries worldwide, while its award-winning children's books, novels, non-fiction, and reference titles are enjoyed by readers throughout the world.
How to apply
Click the link below 👇🏻
Other openings in New York