About the role
Our mission: Hire a collaborative copywriter who is eager to develop their craft, and excited about writing copy that makes an emotional connection with audiences.
Your mission: Support Zillow Brand Marketing objectives by writing social copy, email, landing page content, advertising and more that inspire and spark engagement with a variety of audiences.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Embody our brand voice across various platforms
- Present creative work and concepts with assistance from teammates
- Engage with multiple Zillow teams to create effective consumer marketing content
- Contribute to a team that values learning from each other
- Expand your skills in a considerate environment of established creatives
Who you are
- Have at least two years of writing experience for consumer audiences
- Have a BA/BS degree in communications, marketing or a related field
- Experienced at executing on-brand copy for multiple marketing channels
- Eager to listen to the vision of partners, turn that vision into engaging copy and relish the give-and-take that comes in a dynamic environment
- Able to partner with senior writers to translate campaign objectives and strategies into clear, persuasive messaging
- A champion for the consumer with an understanding of their needs
- Have a knack for adjusting tone for segmented audiences
- A fast learner with an intuitive sense for language
- Capable of managing your projects and flexible enough to prioritize and shift between multiple project tasks on any given day
- A stickler for adhering to strict deadlines
- Familiar with AP style and working with style guides, plus a sharp eye for detail
- Able to quickly learn project management systems, and use Microsoft tools and Google Docs
Please include a link to your professional portfolio or attach work samples in your application.
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.