Here\'s what we offer:
- A wide variety of fun, simple, inspiring and good-for-you brands and briefs.
- An open and collaborative, \"idea-first\" environment in which to make culture-driving, brand-building work that gets talked about.
- The opportunity to apply your conceptual thinking and specific discipline skills across a range of brand projects and touchpoints, including TV/video, social and influencer campaigns, experiential activations, point-of-sale and collateral, print, out-of-home, CRM, branding and logo design, packaging, publishing, media and PR programs, and much more.
- The chance to do the same in support of our extensive philanthropic efforts in health & wellness, education, community development and the arts.
- Shoot experience with the very best photographers and directors in the world as well as with tomorrow\'s up-and-coming production stars.
- Mentorship by senior writers, art directors, designers, producers, editors and motion graphics pros.
- Access to clients, business unit leads and our owners, for a 360-degree immersion in our products and brands.
Here\'s what you\'ll bring:
- At least two years of experience as an ad agency Copywriter.
- The optimism to think bigger, the curiosity to dig deeper and the passion to do better.
- A killer portfolio that demonstrates your ability to come up with simple, original ideas and innovative approaches across channels, along with the writing skills and attention to detail to execute superbly in a variety of mediums.
- The flexibility to work as part of a team one day, independently the next. You adapt to new ideas, processes and business problems with ease and enthusiasm.
- A proven commitment to hard work and collaboration even when under the pressure of tight deadlines or multiple assignments.
- A professional attitude and an openness to feedback that commands the respect of supervisors, clients and colleagues.
- The ability to craft everything from clever headlines to engaging long-form copy.
Oh, heck, we\'ll also throw in:
- A competitive salary plus bonus eligibility.
- An on-site subsidized high-end café, offering farm to table meals.
- A wide range of training opportunities including leadership and presentation skills.
- Free on-site yoga classes and weekly guided meditation sessions.
- Numerous annual parties, events and offsites.
- All the FIJI Water and Wonderful snacks you can devour.
- Discounted tickets to various LA attractions.
How to apply
Click the link below 👇🏻
Other openings in Los Angeles