As the Brand Copywriter at Brex, you’ll be a core player in bringing the Brex brand to life, shaping and defining our tone of voice and personality. We’re looking for an exceptionally ambitious, strategic thinker to craft compelling stories that attract, engage, and activate audiences.
You have the creative job of translating our core identity into captivating concepts with the right call to action. You’ll work on creative ad campaigns, sales copy, marketing email nurtures, slogans, brochure and one-pager text, research-based copy, as well as copy editing long-form content; delivering the verbal content to accompany our brand’s visual elements.
- Develop and write various types of brand and marketing content, including ad copy, slogans, website copy, one-pagers, presentations, emails, landing pages, and more
- Review, edit, and improve content written by others
- Create content that is tailored to target audience segments and funnel stages
- Exercise expertise in Brex’s value prop and detailed product offerings
- Apply our voice and tone guidelines to maintain consistency and quality; enforce guidelines across teams, especially product/UX copywriting, sales and support communications
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to produce content that supports our marketing goals
- College graduate with a 4-year degree required
- 2-4+ years’ copy writing or content writing experience, preferably within a marketing team and B2B tech
- Extremely high level of English language skills with an obsessive attention to detail, including flawless grammar and spelling
- Demonstrated success creating content for different channels and formats (please include a link to your portfolio)
- Ambitious self-starter with exceptional organizational and communication skills who can collaborate effectively and drive projects from creative conception to execution and follow-up
How to apply
Click the link below 👇🏻
Other openings in San Francisco